Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Another day, another chapter

I'm finding it hard to focus on studying now so just a quick update.

The end of the first half of my year in uni is almost over, with my final exams just a week away. I still find myself procrastinating a lot and having to beat myself up mentally in order to get my skinny butt seated still and my eyes locked and focused on the lecture notes. Doesn't last long though; 5-10 minutes tops and then my mind would wander elsewhere for a couple more minutes. This basically goes on for a while until I get fed up and decide to look for random videos on Youtube or obsessively check my Twitter and Tumblr for updates. Much like right now. Except that I've decided to update this sad excuse for a blog.

I'm honestly finding the units pretty tough this year, with the insane amount of material we are expected to absorb and the sheer depth of the topics. I'm not saying it's impossible because, honestly, anyone can snag a HD or two with these units, as long as they have enough self-discipline to study; which is something I've always lacked, as you can see. I'm hoping I'll get a decent mark though. I've never been a HD kind of student and Ds are starting to get more and more out of reach. Oh well. Just have to do what I can.

I think that's enough self pity for today. Toodles.