Sunday, February 24, 2008

Linky love trail o.O

This linky love trail rules:-When you got tagged, you have to add your name to people who had done the tag and and let the list grow!

DunnitLimadang.com
RamblingMoo.com
blogginginmypyjamas
StylewithPassion
ChinneeqDora-zooropazoo
BabyshernFarah (me)
Bani gundu
Frankensteina
Diyanazman
Najmyhana ni mo naiLindoshSlebetcepoterh
UmmYdayana
ELLE LIZA~
Scarlet Kiss
Sycosuchitrawoobee
ArcAngelD
Esther
Mandy
My Award-Winning Drama
Simply Grace

First name- Grace
Nickname- Lisa, Twig, Skinny, Tambebeh, etc.
Name you wish you had- Hmm... never really thought about that.
What do people normally mistake your name as- Allysa/Allisa/Allysha.
Birthplace- Limbang General Hospital.
Time of birth- 10 at night, I think.
Single or taken- Single.
Zodiac sign- Cancer.

Your appearance:
How tall are you- 160+ cm.
Wish you were taller? - Nah.
Eye colour- Dark brown.
Eye colour you want- Green ;)
Natural hair colour- Brown-ish black?
Current hair colour- Brown-ish black with copper highlights.
Short or long hair? - Shoulder length.
Ever dye your hair a bizzare colour? - Nope.
Curly, straight, wavy- Um it's straight on the top but when it reaches my shoulders it curls up.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair- Form 2. Coloured it bright pink and orange. So neon 8D
Glasses or contacts- Contacts. Only wear specs at home.
Do you wear make up- Nope. Only eyeliner, lip gloss and mascara occasionally.
Ever had hair extensions?- Nope.
Paint your nails?- Used to.

In the opposite gender:
What colour eyes- Anything will do :)
What colour hair- Brunette.
Shy or outgoing?- Somewhere in the middle.
Looks or personality- More to personality.
Sexy or cute- Cute.
Serious or fun- Fun. Only serious when needed.
Older or younger than you- Older.
Broke someone's heart- I dunno. Hope not.
Wondered what's wrong with you? - I don't get this question.
Wish you were a prince/ princess- No.
Liked someone who's taken- Nope.
Shaved your head- No.
Been in Love- Probably.
Used chopsticks? - Yeah.
Sang in the mirror to yourself- I don't think so.

Favourites:
Flower - Roses. Deep red roses :)
Candy- Chocolates, I guess.
Song- Loads, but atm I guess 'Motion City Soundtrack- The Future Freaks Me Out'
Scent- I dunno.
Movie- LOTR TRILOGY :D
Singer- Too many. I listen to any genre.
Word- Ha? :D
Junk food- I dunno.
Website- I dunno D:
Lotion- Um... none?
Animals- Really fat cats *hugs*
Ever cried over someone?- Yeah.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself? - Yeah. My weight lol.
Do you think you're attractive? - Honestly, no.
If you had to choose a fairytale for your life what would you choose? - Enchanted LAWL. How does she know~
Do you play any sports?- Badminton atm.

The rules:-Link to your tagger and post these rules.

List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people.

- Still runs around the house like a kid. I just did, actually :P
- Likes eating whipped cream right from the can.
- Loves music :)
- A banana.
- Kurus kering.
- Thinks anything furry, pink and glittery should be burned.
- Loves simplicity.
- Is turning 18 this year?

(I don't tag people :) )