Friday, February 1, 2008

Another sea creature gone :(

To my dearest mummy whale,
Till this day, I still haven't been able to figure out how you could have conceived me since you know, you're a lesbo whale and Jordan's a reigning gay Sea King. So I've come to accept the possibility that I'm either a lovechild or an adopted daughter. But I love you both all the same teehee :)
So here's the dedication post I promised you. Knowing you ever since the beginning of Form 4 has been a blast for me. I've never known anyone as muka tebal and as loud as you. You have a way with people, being able to start a conversation with anyone you meet and I've always admired that about you. You have the ability to make anyone smile even though you've just had a bad day. I can always rely on you to give me advice or just to listen to my problems. You were one of the ones who really helped me get back on my feet again after what happened last year. Thanks for rooting me on and for telling me to be strong. And especially thanks for all your great big whale hugs. You are the softest chunk of meat that ever walked the earth haha (sounds kinda wrong but oh well). You never fail to make me smile with your crazy sense of humor :) Although you shoot bad words out of your mouth as much as Samo sometimes, you have a heart of gold and you really know how to care for your friends. You don't let people push you or any of your friends around (just found this out recently at the canteen during SPM haha. Remember? :P). I'm really glad to have you as one of my bestest friends ever :) Thanks for always being there for me and for always giving me that extra push whenever I feel lazy. We're all missing you already :( Come back as soon as you can, alright? Luv you always, my fellow sea creature :) Take care and God Bless :)

Twig and Whale...